Posted on: July 16, 2012
We’re looking for an experienced web developer who has the initiative and drive to assist grow the web side of our business. We want someone who loves the internet and can develop ideas and create, co-ordinate and implement the ideas we have for improving our clients’ businesses. We also need that person to oversee our use of technology, the gear & software we have and trouble shoot when issues arise.
Where you will work
You will join a small, cheerful team located in stylish premises in the bustling Addington business district, with a pleasant outlook onto Hagley Park.
Your required skill sets
- Coding languages: XHTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax, MYSQL, PHP
- Mobile Knowledge: SDJ, Java, JSON
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
What you can expect
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of a wide range of clients.
- A good salary commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Reviews based on performance and contribution.
- Creative responsibility for projects.
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency.
Posted in News.